The goal of detox diet plan doesn’t mean it is only weight lowering, but it is also body purifying from the deposited toxins and its revitalizing. In the process we change our nutrition, consuming natural organic food and plants, combining them with simple exercises and trainings.
With using of processed non-vegetarian food our organism is deposited with sugars, sealing the inner colon walls with waste matter. This overrides the functioning of the liver and kidneys. Their faded function allows toxins and bacteria to enter the circulatory system instead of their eliminating through sweat, urine or through feces. In this conditions appear symptoms of serious diseases such as: heartburns, constipation, fatigue, skin infection, migraines and etc.
That’s why detox diet plan is especially important for our health.
Detox Diet Plan in General
We have to mention that this diet isn’t for anorexic people, diabetics, low blood pressure patients, teenagers or those with impaired health or under any medicine therapy. The simple reason is – this diet isn’t giving enough energy for their psycho-physical needs.
The principle of this detox diet plan is modeled on one week nutrition based on fluids, organic fruit and vegetable. You can also consume herbal teas. During the second week you can gradually add vegetarian food, but must avoid processed foods.
Detox Diet Menu
This plan revitalizes your organism easy and fast.
- Morning. Drink a glass of pomegranate juice with several almonds. This beverage is a natural anti-oxidant and rich source of proteins.
- Mid-Morning Snack. Eat a portion of rice and few tofus. A meal full with vitamins, protein and carbohydrate.
- Lunch. A big portion of green salad, spiced with olive oil and vinegar. One glass of pomegranate juice. You input basic nutrients with this meal.
- Mid-day Snack. Drink a glass of pomegranate juice and eat few almonds.
- Dinner. Finish the end of day with a portion of brown rice and a glass of pomegranate juice.
NOTE: During the Detox Diet Plan drink a lot of water, at least 2 to 3 liters a day. With this diet you will clean your body from toxins in 24 hours, while procuring 1200 calories of healthy food. If you are on this regime at least one week of each month you will lose 1.5 oz. (around 700 gr.) of your body weight while not being hungry, being active, with your body healthy and energized.
- 18 Cosmetic Tricks For “Busy – Business Woman”
- 5 Most Powerful Herbs That Will Protect You from Cold and Flu