Obesity is one of the most serious diseases today, and the number of patients is increasing daily. This article will reveal the real life story of an obese woman, who had more than 150 kg, and gained even more weight during the pregnancy due to overeating without control.
One single change in her diet made the same woman lose 89 kilograms in a short period. Namely, her situation got so bad, that her doctors advised her to eat less, or they expected her to live no more than another year.
Apart from these obesity issues, she started facing walking issues, and also suffered from back pain.
At this point, she finally decided to take care of her health in order to save her life. She stopped eating all kinds of junk food and began consuming healthy foods only and doing cardio exercises 3 times per week.
By avoiding food rich in carbohydrates and sugar, in only 18 months, this woman managed to lose 89 kg. Every day, she ate according to the following diet plan:
- two eggs
- Finish the breakfast with green smoothie (made of fresh seasonal vegetables and little water)
- Boiled or baked potatoes with chili
- 1 piece of rye bread
- fresh green salads (broccoli, cabbage, cucumbers, lettuce etc)
- baked fish or chicken steak
- Low fat yogurt or some kind of fruit
- Spaghetti or macaroni with low fat cheese and tomato sauce
- fresh green salads
After a year and a half, this woman reached her goal. She was even awarded the title “Woman of the Year” by Obesity center. Currently, due to the change in her dietary routines, this woman is leading a healthy and happy life and is in a perfect body shape.
- This Brutally Honest 4-Step Guide To Losing Weight Has Gone Absolutely Viral
- Lemon, Pepper and Salt Is A Better Cure Than Regular Medicines! Can Treats 9 Problems